Smithers Newest Bed & Breakfast: Our apartment-style guest suite is completely private, with its own entrance. Smithers Caribou House offers clean, modern accommodation close to all amenities.
A comfortable, clean and contemporary space for you to unwind in the privacy of your own suite. Wake up and enjoy breakfast at your leisure by fixing yourself a cup of locally roasted Chicken Creek Coffee, and bowl of homemade granola, fresh fruit and Greek-style yoghurt. Breakfast supplies are provided to maximize privacy and convenience.
Other amenities include:
- REST. Separate bedroom has a queen-size organic cotton bed with 600-thread-count linens, down duvet, and large walk in closet. Living room includes a pull-out bed.
- RE-FUEL. Fully-equipped kitchen and dining area. The fridge is stocked with breakfast items for your stay: delicious, homemade granola, Greek-style yoghurt, fresh fruit, baked treats, locally roasted coffee and a selection of teas.
- RELAX. Private living room area with 42” flat screen satellite TV, free Wifi, telephone (local calls only).
- REFRESH. Bathroom equiped with large shower, lush towels and locally crafted soap.
- Private entrance, ski / snowboard / fishing rod & wader storage space and boot dryer.
- Parking stall accommodates trailer or camper. Includes access to electrical outlet.
- Conveniently located within easy walking distance to shops, dining and nightlife. Within minutes, access the shuttle to Hudson Bay Mountain ski hill or pedal to our world-class bike trails. If you want town life, Main Street boasts popular cafés and restaurants, plenty of shopping for gifts and outdoor gear, and three grocery stores if you prefer to eat in.
- Travelling with a dog? We can accommodate one dog in our fully insulated and heated outside dog kennel for $15/night. No pets allowed in suite
- Non-smoking suite
Rates, based on double occupancy:
- Nightly Rate (1 - 6 nights) - $120/night
- Weekly Rate (7 - 29 nights) - $90/night
- Monthly Rate (30+ nights) - $70/night
- Extra People and Dogs - more than 2 people: $15/person/night, maximum of 4 people in unit, dogs kenneled outside $15/night, maximum 1 dog, no pets allowed inside the Guest Suite