3 Bedroom Home On Bulkley River with mountain view. Surrounded by mature trees minutes from the highway but the tranquil sound of the river takes it all away. No hustle and bustle here. The house was built in 1926 and boasts lots of natural light. Walk from inside to the front and sit by the fire. Morning coffee viewing the Hudson Bay Mountain and the Telkwa Mountain Range. Spend your day going on a hike on the Aldermere trail, fishing any lake or the world known rivers that are minutes away for Steelhead, Salmon or trout. Skiing (both cross country and downhill), snowshoes, bike rentals in town ten mins away (not provided).
Only moments away from peace and quiet, where flora, fauna, and cultural heritage are the primary attractions. Steelhead fishing right out the front door!
Everything provided for your kitchen needs. Even the Keurig waits for you to get up and enjoy that coffee by the river. No need to rush into town for that first cup when you get there!
- TV in every bedroom with blue ray player
- Kitchen supplies & a Keurig
- Full bathroom provided right off the living room downstairs
- Lots of towels and facecloths provided
- Two sets of fresh linens
- Washer and Dryer
- Sleeps up to 6 people
- 42 inch TV with xbox, lots of movies in living room, board games & books
- Outdoor BBQ & Fire pit with grate for cooking
- Beach Volleyball/Badminton court & outside games such as bocce ball, horseshoes, and croquet