The Visitor Centre is the place to get maps, suggestions for sightseeing tours and first-rate advice on things to do in Smithers and the Bulkley Valley. There's no better place to start your planning or your visit. This resource centre can assist visitors with:
- local, regional and provincial visitor information
- trip planning
- accommodations and restaurants
- accommodation reservations
- BC Ferries reservations
- fishing and guiding information
- maps (road maps, backcountry maps, forest service maps)
- free wireless internet
Look for blue "Visitor Info" signs at 2 km and 400 meters as you approach from east or west. Look for overhead signs as you approach town centre. Visitor Centre located in Central Park, on Route 16 just west of Main Street.
The Visitor Centre is an approved Canada Post Stamp Shop. In stock is a wide selection of post cards depicting scenes of Smithers and the Bulkley Valley.
Box 2379 Smithers, BC Canada V0J 2N0
Toll Free: 800.542.6673